Monday, May 2, 2016

April 2016 Reads







     This was a busy month for me life-wise so I didn’t read as many books as I usually do. I also read a cook book and a lifestyle book that isn’t in the norm for me.  It was an average month as far as quality goes with a couple of great books and a few just okay reads as well.  

Here’s the list:


The Honest Life by Jessica Alba: started using some of The Honest Co. products and wanted to read more about it.  Great read & great products!
Runaway Love by Pamela Washington: see my review here.
Icing by Kelly Jamieson: see my review here
Debauched by Jennifer Dawson: see my review here



Model on Top-Danny by SL Scott: see my review here
Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben: see my review here


Cleat Chaser by Sloane Howell: I was hearing a lot about this one online so I decided to check it out.  Cute but just okay for me. 
Well Fed by Melissa Joulwan: This is me just looking for some new recipes or healthy tweaks for us. 



No One Knows by JT Ellison: My review of this one is coming later this week!




Tapping a Billionaire by Max Monroe: Review coming soon!





If you have a moment and would like my posts in your inbox please go up to the top right corner and join! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment