Monday, February 8, 2016

New Additions





Remember when I said that I wasn’t going to use my gift cards for a while and I was going to try to read from my TBR pile because it was so huge? Yeah, me neither...

Here’s what I used my first Amazon card on:

The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn: kept hearing how hilarious this was and I needed a good laugh so….

Some Sort of Crazy by Melanie Harlow: love all of her other stuff and as this is #2 in the series and #3 was being released shortly I just had to have this one.


A Rip in the Veil by Anna Belfrage: lots of recommendations on this one for lover’s of Outlander and the price was lowered!


Crown Me by Geneva Lee: #3 in the Royal Saga and a fave hometown girl!

Stealing Rose by Monica Murphy: #2 in a series that I started last year and loved but the price was a little steep for my thrifty tastes

The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton: #3 in a series that is great for some laughs

Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare: keep getting recommendations for this series…not my usual cuppa but we’ll see…

Priest by Sierra Simone: this one comes highly recommended and it is set in an area VERY close to home so I can’t wait to try it!

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I keep hearing how great this series is so when book #1 went on sale for Kindle for $1.99 I had to get it!






So the pile grows again….



No comments:

Post a Comment