Monday, February 29, 2016

February 2016 Reads


    
  source


     Well February is coming to a close and soon it will be spring…hopefully!  I read a total of nine books this month but one turned out to be a novella that I wasn’t aware of so the number really is only eight.

          I was going to try to branch out and read some different genres this last month instead of just romance but looking back on my spreadsheet I didn’t do so good with that promise to myself.  I really only read and finished one book this month that “might” be considered non-romance-OOPSY!  I’ll try better in March. Really, I will!

February’s Books:

The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn: Loved this book!  See my review here. 4.5/5 stars

Some Sort of Crazy by Melanie Harlow: Number 2 in a great series! 4/5 stars






Stealing Rose by Monica Murphy:  Also number 2 in a series but I was disappointed in this one. 2/5 stars







Priest by Sierra Simone:
I was excited to read this one because it is set in a nearby town but it was just okay for me. A little far fetched and to be honest, the whole sex in a church with a priest really creeped me out.  3/5 stars







Some Sort of Love by Melanie Harlow: The final book in the series and I think it was my favorite-see my review here. 4.5/5 stars









Cupcakes & Ink by Helena Hunting:
I thought this was the first book in a series but turns out it was just a little prequel novella-it was good (love this author) but really short and I was disappointed because I didn't realize that beforehand-totally not her fault.   3/5 stars







After You by JoJo Moyes: Review to come-just going to say: SO GOOD!




Three Simple Rules by Nikki Sloane: This wasn’t quite what I expected and it was very, very naughty.  I like some sexiness but this was too much for me.  2.5/5 stars


Happy Spring and here's hoping for some great reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment