Tuesday, October 25, 2016

FREEBIE ALERT!!!!!!!!!


Some Sort of Happy (Book 1 in the Happy Crazy Love series) by Melanie Harlow is FREE for a limited time!!! One of my favorite series but one of the best authors I've discovered over the last few years!

Blurb:


Skylar Nixon. She’s even more beautiful than I remember. Ten years ago she was an impossible dream, and now she’s right here in front of me, offering everything I ever wanted.

But happiness never lasts, not for someone like me.

I have to protect us both.

****

Sebastian Pryce. He’s the most complicated, frustrating, beautiful man I’ve ever met, and my body craves his with a hunger I’ve never known.

My heart is his completely.

Why won’t he let me in?




"This book was wittysexy, and heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Easily one of my top reads of this year5 fantastic stars for SOME SORT OF HAPPY!" -- Book Lovers Obsession
 
 
FREEBIE ALERT! 
Some Sort of Happy by Melanie Harlow is FREE for a limited time only! 
Grab this must read STANDALONE today! 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment