Monday, August 1, 2016

July Reads

 
    
     July was a very busy month for me so I didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked....but that's always true! Here's hoping for a better August but I'm not holding my breath. Oy.


*The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix-Sweeney: a much talked about book from 2016-review coming soon!













*My Girl by Jack Jordan: 4/5 stars for a great thriller! See my full review here.



*The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simons: a historical fiction trilogy recommended for lovers of Outlander.  I wasn't sure about it at first but ended up really enjoying it. 4/5 stars 









*Easy Kisses by Kristen Proby: I have really enjoyed this entire series about the Boudreaux family and this one was no exception.  5/5 stars









*Stroked by Meghan Quinn: Great book-see my full review here.









Him or Me by Veronica Larsen: sweet, light and quick romantic read-see the full review here.











*The Magicians by Lev Grossman: The hubs and I stumbled upon the show and loved it...the book not so much which is something I thought I would never say!?! 2/5 stars






*Banking the Billionaire by Max Monroe:  A surprisingly sweet and wonderful romance-see my full review here.










*Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton: review coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment