Monday, January 11, 2016

Newest Additions to The Pile





     I may have gone a bit loco buying more books lately (*blushing*) but when your husband offers to take you to two different bookstores and buy you books you don’t say no!  Also, he refused to let me use my Christmas gift cards (yeah, he’s pretty awesome) and he bought me both the Outlander wall and desk calendars that he couldn’t find for me for Christmas!



     Here’s my haul from Barnes & Noble, Half Price Books and a small one-click binge on Amazon:


 
The Woods by Harlan Coben:  one of the few of his books that I haven’t read yet!
 
An Uncollected Death by Meg Wolfe: a new (to me) mystery series
 
Friction by Sawyer Bennett: gotta have some smexy romance



 
Seduction of Molly O’Flaherty by Sierra Simone: heard great things about this writer
 
The Moonlit Garden by Corina Bomann: January’s Amazon Firsts selection
 
The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley: this was a recommendation for lovers of Outlander
 
Jellicoe Road by Marlina Marchetta: That’s Normal raves about this book and author
 
The Passenger by Lisa Lutz: galley received for review (SQUEE)

Pucked Over by Helena Hunting: galley received for review (DOUBLE SQUEE)-I mean LOOK at this cover!?!?!

There was more but I’m slightly embarrassed by the size of this list so I’ll stop there….stay tuned for the review of Pucked Over later this week!






1 comment: