Thursday, January 4, 2018

2017 Most Viewed Posts

 
 

Here is a quick little list of the top six viewed posts for 2017 from my lovely little blog. 

 
#1- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders: probably my most despised book of the year and you guys viewed it the most? Sickos! :)
 
#2- He Said/She Said by Erin Kelly:  an enjoyable read that was perfectly timed for the big eclipse this year. 
 
#3- Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak:  another family drama that I just couldn't make myself like and again you guys enjoyed my suffering!?
 
#4- We Were the Lucky Ones by Georgie Hunter:  an amazing story of a family surviving WWII that I loved and so did you!
 
#5- The Girl Before by JP Delaney: this was a psychological thriller that fell a little flat for me.
 
#6-  The Best Kind of People by Zoe Whittall:  great possibilities but I didn't like any of the characters and that is a death sentence for me. 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks guys for stopping by and continuing to and I hope you have an amazing 2018 filled with love, laughter, good health and LOTS of great books!

No comments:

Post a Comment