Thursday, August 3, 2017

July Reads



Yes, I have well over 100 books in my To Be Read Pile. And yes, I do NEED them! Don't judge me!


     July has gone by in a blur! We had a week off for Staycation and I got next to no reading done-boo! I did still manage to read seven books this month and one was a 5 star read that I will be recommending to every book nerd that I talk to! 

 

Here's my July:


Persons Unknown by Susie Steiner: slightly disappointed by this second book after a great start last year.
See my full review here.









Bring Her Home by David Bell: New-to-me author but the story was rather predictable.  All my thoughts are here.










Play Me by Katie McCoy:  Don't bother, totally predictable and cheesy. 

Watch Me Disappear by Janelle Brown:  This one was slightly predictable as well but still compelling! Full blog post is here.











The Alice Network by Kate Quinn:  One of the best historical fictions I have ever read-READ THIS BOOK.  All the gushing is over here.









The Marriage Pact by Michelle Richmond:  If you are looking for  a really good psychological thriller that makes you think-get this one.  Read my full review here.









The Address by Fiona Davis:  Another good historical fiction about one of NYC's most famous (and tragic) buildings.  The full summary and review are here.












Here's to a great bookish August...ugh, how is it August already!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment