Thursday, August 31, 2017

My August Reads



http://www.sarahforgrave.com/category/author-interviews/source

     August, where did you go???? Holy Moses, I cannot believe September is right around the corner! I love Fall and I am excited about it but it just seems unreal that it is here already! Wow, that was a lot of exclamation points! :)
     Looks like I read eight books in August and that I really great for me.  What made it even better was that I finally slowed down on ARCs and was able to read a few books from my massive To Be Read Pile. Woo Hoo!  There is a massive book sale coming up in September and I am trying to decide if I should even go as I definitely don't need more books. What do you think?

 

Here's what I read in August:


The Almost Sisters by Joshilyn Jackson: Another hit from the MMD Book Club that I probably never would have picked up on my own. See my full review here.





Twisted Twosome by Meghan Quinn: A great, sexy and hilarious story of opposites attract. All the info is here.






The Other Girl by Erica Spindler: Rather predicable and at times, unbelievable police procedural/thriller. All my thoughts are here.





The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Angel Linconh: This was my book about books pick for my July (oops!) reading challenge and I had heard a lot of great things about it but...it was just okay for me. 3/5 stars




The Jane Austen Project by Kathleen A. Flynn: A historical fiction novel involving Jane Austen AND time travel? I'm in!  All the info over here.






All Signs Point to Murder by Connie di Marco: A little overly detailed but all-in-all a pretty good cozy. See my full review here.







Dark Matter by Blake Crouch: A very fast paced thriller with a science fiction twist. Full thoughts on this one are here.





September Sneak Peek:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment