Monday, January 2, 2017

December Reads


     Ah, December.  I was so busy and stressed this month that I didn't have much reading time...only 6 books!?!?!  Not how I wanted to end the year but at least I surpassed my Good Reads goal of 100 books and hit 103.  I am currently looking for a 2017 Reading Challenge that I might actually do since my 2016 challenge did NOT work out because I totally forgot about it.  Oopsy.  

Here are my December reads:


After We Fall by Melanie Harlow: See my full review here. Great characters and great romance as usual!












Room Service by Poppy Dunne: If you enjoy a quick, fun romantic romp-this is a good one for you! Full review here.











A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles: Funny and sweet characters with a great story.  My full review can be found here.












From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon: Another great WWII historical fiction with a great story of love and bravery. Full review is here.









Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman:  I am not one who enjoys short stories or essays normally but I loved this book about books! 












Dear Life by Meghan Quinn: The latest from one of my favorites-review to come!










Happy and safe New Year! And hopefully a great reading year as well!  Any books coming in 2017 that you are looking forward to?










No comments:

Post a Comment