Thursday, November 3, 2016

October 2016 Reads

 
     Oh the places that books took me this month! London with Myron and Win. Rome with Avery.  Paris with Perdu and friends.  It was a pretty good month!
     I thought that October was a slightly less busy month and that I would get more reading done..oopsy! I only read seven books this month but there were some great ones and some new-to-me authors.  I did branch out a little thanks to joining the new Modern Mrs. Darcy book club so I cannot wait to see what I discover in the coming months with them.  We will see how the upcoming holiday season affects my reading but my November calendar is full of books-YAY!
 

Here is a round up of my October reads:

 
Home by Harlan Coben: I was so very excited for this release by one of my faves and it did not disappoint! See the full review here.
 
 


 
We're All Damaged by Matthew Norman: a funny and endearing look at heartbreak and family. Goodreads link




















Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci: Food, history, beautiful art and a great love story! Full review is here.



















Pucked Under by Helena Hunting: One of my favorite couples is back and in love but...ugh, life.  Click here for the full review.





















Commonwealth by Ann Patchett: I wasn't amazed by the story but the writing is done very well. Full review is here.




















The Good, the Bad, and the Guacamole by Rebecca Adler: Book two in a new cozy mystery series.  My full review is here.




















The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George: I was so looking forward to this one but I was disappointed. Full review here.



Happy Halloween and here's to a November full of great reads!
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment