Monday, April 11, 2016

New Additions to the Pile

    It’s been quite a month for book buying for me! And yes, I remember how I said that I was going to try and not buy so much so I could whittle down my To Be Read pile but come on! Did you really believe that would happen?
     In my defense several of the books that were on my Amazon Wish List went on sale and .99 cents can’t be passed up!  Also, my amazing hubs took me to Half Price Books so I had to be nice and buy something since he made the effort…right???
Here’s most of what I added: (I may have already read a few…)
A Tap on the Window by Linwood Barclay: great author! Funny and suspenseful






Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich: I’ve read the other 21 so I might as well get this one even though the last one didn’t thrill me

Past Imperfect by Julian Fellows: From the guy who writes Downton Abbey? Yes, please!






Never, Never (parts 1, 2, 3) by Colleen Hoover: LOVE her books and they were on sale for .99 cents!

Icing by Kelly Jamieson: ARC copy for review-coming soon

All You Need is Love by Marie Force:  really enjoyed her other books and the first in this series was on sale.




Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben: Come on, you knew this one would be on here…one of my top five faves!




Rum Runner by JA Konrath:  Another amazing author continuing a series that I love!
The Magicians by Lev Grossman: The Hubs & I love the show so I wanted to read the book too…duh!






The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury: Found at HPB and sounded right up my alley-Da Vinci Code-esque.



Key of Light by Nora Roberts: One of the few series of hers that I haven’t read.

The Virgin Romance Novelist by Meghan Quinn: Can’t wait to read this one-Ms. Quinn is HILARIOUS!

The Air He Breathes by Brittainy Cherry: If you look up the cover, you’ll know why…but the story sounds great too. J




Forever, Jack by Natasha Boyd: Sequel to Eversea which was really good….and yes, on sale!
Cleat Chaser by Sloane Howell: Baseball book? Yes. 99 cents? Double yes!





Geoducks are for Lovers by Daisy Prescott: Got this one after hearing from several sources (That’s Normal?) how good it is.


     Whoa! Sixteen books and that’s not counting the other ARCs that I’ve already read and reviewed or the other books I’ve already finished…eep! I might have a problem but it’s not drugs or alcohol so I’m good right? Right????????

No comments:

Post a Comment