Friday, February 2, 2018

January 2018 Reads




     January is over....and I am kind of glad! Wow what a month of madness and cold.  It was my birthday month (I had a very nice bday) but I am still glad it is behind us.
     I got six books read, which is good, but I got behind for things here and should feel bad but don't.  I enjoy doing these book reviews but have told myself from day one that if it starts being stressful and not fun, I was out.  So I try not to feel bad when I am running a few days behind because it is just not worth it.  Also, I've been a bit "twitchy" lately and haven't been able to concentrate for very long. I hope that improves soon!?

     Here's hoping for a great (and warmer) February!

The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin: my review is here

One Plus One by JoJo Moyes: not my fave by JoJo but still an enjoyable read

The Matter of the Crown by Linda Ferreri: DNF

Emma by Jane Austen: for my reading challenge this month to Read a Classic-definitely another great one from J.A.

Need to Know by Karen Cleveland: see my thoughts here

The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah: full thoughts are here

What did you read and love in January? Comment below!



*Coming in February:




No comments:

Post a Comment