Thursday, November 30, 2017

November Reads

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/81768549469016769/source


     November is gone and I am partially happy. Happy because the holidays stress me out but now we are into December and the biggest, busiest holiday is coming. Oy, I'm tired already!
     As predicted I did not get much reading done this month and I just know that December will be even worse BUT, I am about to hit my Good Reads Reading Goal of 75 for the year! So there's that to be happy about reading-wise.

November's books:


The Lying Game by Ruth Ware: I loved her other books but I am not sure how I felt about this one.  I was still thinking about it days later but it was a little predictable and not as thrilling as the others. 3/5 stars
















My Mother Was Nuts by Penny Marshall:  A childhood favorite's memoir that had me giggling and misty-eyed.  My full review can be found here.
















Without Merit by Colleen Hoover:  A crazy family with crazy secrets that explode from hiding.  All my thoughts are over here.


















Origin by Dan Brown:  Another author that I have greatly enjoyed in the past but their latest didn't thrill me like it has before.  Full thoughts and info here.


















 

Coming in December:


I'm about to finish this one.....
 
and then there will be this one....


No comments:

Post a Comment