Monday, May 8, 2017

April Reads




     April was a bit of a slow reading month for me-too much going on! ! On top of it being busy, it was also just an okay month quality-wise.  I read in my usual genres but I wasn't really "Wow-ed" by anything which is a bummer.

Here's my pitiful list: 


Co-Wrecker by Meghan Quinn: Fun romance and a fast read.  See my full review here.












The Perfect Stranger by Megan Miranda: Crazy twists and turns but the ending was lacking to me. Read the full review here.













Whiskey Sour by J.A. Konrath: One of my favorite series!  This was a re-read for my April Reading Challenge.  See all my thoughts here.













Hard to Love by Sandra Jones: Waaaay too much drama for me. Read more here.















The Pawn by Skye Warren: This was a Kindle freebie so I tried it out.  A rather unbelievable plot line that was just ok for me.  2.5/5














The Wife, the Maid, and the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon:  Interesting story and characters but an erratic timeline turned me off a bit.  My full review here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment