Monday, June 27, 2016

You and Me by Veronica Larsen

Summary from Goodreads:

Just in time for summer: A Bite-Sized Romance! 

 It all started in the pouring rain. His wet shirt plastered to his hard body. My drenched hair strewn across my face.
We bantered. He held the door. I found out his name.
And for a half a second, I fell hard.
Then the record stopped. Forget his quick wit, those biceps, and insanely disarming clear blue eyes. The sexy sonofabitch proved he’d be just another mistake.
But Jackson won’t give up that easily. He's determined to show me that opposites can not only attract, they can ignite.
Can he and I become an us? Or did any chance we had at a future already get washed away?



My Thoughts:

     Samantha has just moved to town and is moving in with her (slightly) crazy sister but when she shows up-in the pouring rain-her sister isn’t home and she has no keys!  Enter Jackson-her sister’s neighbor.  He’s good-looking, funny and a neurosurgeon? But he is also condescending and slightly obnoxious. She could never date him…right?

      Again, I must mention that I am not usually a fan of novellas but this was a cute and fun story.  I always wish for a little more detail and “meat” to the story when I read short ones like this but I really enjoyed this story.  Ms. Larsen tells a great story with a sense of humor.  The ending seemed a bit abrupt to me but overall I really enjoyed this story.

  All of the characters are funny and relatable.  I think it will be enjoyable to see how this new mini-series plays out!
4/5 stars
Release date: June 27th
Author's links:
Twitter: author_VLarsen




No comments:

Post a Comment