Thursday, December 1, 2016

November 2016 Reads

source


     I simply cannot believe that November is over...I haven't even come to grips with October yet!  I did get a bit more reading done this month compared to previous months but I still feel as if I don't get enough reading time.  I have a feeling December will not hold the cure for this problem either...oh well! On to 2017! EEP!


Victoria by Daisy Goodwin: Very enjoyable historical fiction-see my full review here.











Beautiful by Christina Lauren: The final book in a great series that I have read no less than 3 times! So sad to see it end.










Death on Windmill Way by Carrie Doyle: a very long cozy mystery that just had TOO MUCH detail for me. See the full review here.













Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: The is the second reading for me and I have to say that it was even more enjoyable this time around!










Fractures in Ink by Helena Hunting: Angst and romance from one of my favorite new authors! Full review is here.










Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier: Gothic romance book that has been around for 70+ years? Must be great, right? I didn't get it...I tried, I really did! Ugh, I just couldn't make myself care...








To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin: That cover! Oy, that is what first caught my attention-so beautiful! And the story within? Just as great.  My full review is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment