Thursday, December 17, 2015

Here we go....

Welcome!


I will start off with complete honesty here: I am not a writer and have never claimed to be! 


There now that that is out of the way....I love books, just about any kind of books!  I love to read and I figured I would give this blog thing a try and to be honest (again), I am mainly doing this read/review thing to have an excuse for more books. :)


I'm sure I will make plenty of grammatical errors, use too many commas, and generally annoy some Grammar Nazis but you'll just have to deal with it or move on....I'm not here to be perfect or even to be popular and get tons of readers-I just want to share my love of books. I enjoy reading and if sharing my opinions on books and authors helps someone else to find their own love of reading then so be it!


I can't honestly say how often I will post but I'm going to give this a shot and see where it takes me. Thank you and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment