Monday, July 11, 2016

New Additions to the Pile


     I haven’t done on of these posts in a while!  I have several that were new but have since been read and reviewed so these are just the most recent purchases or freebies that I have added to the ginormous pile. J

 

Longbourne by Jo Baker: another take on P & P-this time from the perspective of the Bennett family's servants

Blood Defense by Marcia Clark: Kindle Firsts selection-lots of good buzz about this one

 
 
 
Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich: ARC review coming

Cupcake by M. Andrews: Really good author that I follow online-this is a new series for her.

The Game Plan by Kristin Callihan: freebie in a series that looks promising





Coming Home Collection: a collection by several writers and the proceeds went to an organization that helps the military

The Temporary Agent by Daniel Judson: Kindle First selection for June

The Troublemaker Next Door by Marie Harte: a freebie Kindle ebook that looked good

44 Chapters About 4 Men by BB Easton: I heard a lot of good things about this one in some of my Facebook groups-supposed to be really fun!

Mad Love by Colet Abedi: another book from my WishList that was reduced to FREE!

Ten Thousand Words by Kelli Jean: I've had this recommended to me by several people and it was 99 cents!

Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden: This one was recommended for those who like Outlander and it sounds really good

 
 
 
 
The Pact by Karina Hall: was on my WishList for quite awhile and was free!

Miles Away by Addison Kline: another freebie that had promise!

 
We’re All Damaged by Matthew Norman: Kindle First choice from April (?) I think

No comments:

Post a Comment